Magnolia Building - Information
Site Plan and Parking
Services and Amenities
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF THE
- Class "A" professional office building
- Construction completed in 2006
- All-brick two-story traditional architecture
- Beautiful garden campus atmosphere just inside the main Baxter Village
- Convenient location to Charlotte, downtown Fort Mill, Rock Hill and Tega Cay, less
than a mile off I-77
EXTERIOR VIEWS OF THE MAGNOLIA
Front Elevation (south):
SITE PLAN AND PARKING
FLOOR PLANS OF THE MAGNOLIA BUILDING
Click to view/print
SERVICES AND AMENITIES
- Assistance with Space Planning and Office Layout: Maximize your
space! FREE consultation and schematic office layout including furniture
layout customized for your current and future needs.
- Complimentary Computer System and Telephone System
Consultation: FREE two-hour consultation by experienced Information
Technology Professional to help tenants plan infrastructure layout,
configuration or choosing systems. This time may also be used to negotiate or advise in
negotiations with vendors of tenant's choice. This free consultation
is strictly information-based and involves absolutely no sales. The
consultant is not associated nor affiliated with any technology vendor or
- Janitorial Service - Choose your own or use ours.
- CATS Bus Stop - Bus Service to and from Charlotte is located
within a block of the building.
- Nearby Shops, Restaurants and Library - Convenient location
across the street from the Fort Mill Public Library and walking distance
from Starbucks, and multiple restaurants
- Paved Nature Trail - Take a break from work and jog or walk the Baxter Village
paved nature trail located
across the street.
Please contact us
for leasing rates and space requirements.
LOCATION AND MAP
The Magnolia Building is conveniently located in Baxter Village off I-77 at
South Carolina exit 85, just minutes away from downtown Fort Mill, Tega Cay, and
Charlotte. Please refer to the map and directions below to easily find us.
The Magnolia Building
1700 First Baxter Crossing
Fort Mill, SC 29708
view/print a map
and directions from I-77
Get directions from anywhere by
entering your starting point: